Monday, June 11, 2007

 

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Back to work, everybody.

Comments:
Ha! I forgot you guys did this. very funny.

btw, you have to blog something about the ESPN magic player-rater-matic here http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playerRating?type=batting&team=cin&position=all
 
I second Boobs on the player-rater shit. What were the chances that Jeter would rate higher on an ESPN rating system than Hanley Ramirez? 95%? 97%?

I actually calculated their stupid metrics according to the weights assigned and Hanley obliterated Jeter - but if you look at their rankings, Jeter's still much higher.
 
I second Boobs simply because the more boobs the better. Boobs are excellent.
 
That thing is garbage. Did you notice there is one catcher on there? One. Also, there is one Philly and it's Cole Hamels. I hate the Phillies, but shit, is Chase Utley not one of the 100 best players in the damn league? And the catcher thing, uh, I'm pretty sure Russell Martin and Victor Martinez deserve to be among those other fruitcakes (I'm looking at you noname, albeit awesome Pat Neshek).

Keep in mind I am too lazy to look at the formulaic criteria. That's right, a blogger that's too lazy. Stop all of the presses and then burn them to the ground.
 
Let's not forgot the "including a team's winning percentage in the discussion" aspect of it. Is that or is that not about the worst thing you've ever heard?
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
At least Reynolds is now relegated to online-only content. Should be no problem sifting that out on a daily basis... What? You say he's back on television? On the network OWNED by Major League Baseball?

Christ, I need to sit down. Anyone have a Percocet or something?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?